- Strategize marketing materials and collateral items including brochures, posters, mailing inserts, large banners, postcards, magnet, video productions, websites and mobile applications.
- Manage and guide design team throughout daily projects and quality control processes.
- Proof and edit materials before being shipped out to the corresponding clients for orders placed the same day due to a high turn over rate of customized orders.
- Consult regularly with the owner to establish and maintain the company brand identity and consistency of marketing initiatives through advertising and collateral materials using various design software including: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Premier Pro, Maya, 3ds Max, Xcode and Android Studio.
- Compile live footage with animated video to create a demonstration for the client about the transformation of their medical procedure.
- Establish a continuing print vendor relationship and communicate regarding print specifications including bleed tolerance, correct tone, brightness, contrast, size, image size, title and text frames.
- Partner with engineers and the head Director of the project to ensure concepts were correctly conveyed in animated projects for quality assurance.
- Utilize storyboard layouts to create animations that represent the key elements of a medical device . Set up and lead multiple teams for large projects for clients such as: Holy Redeemer, Life Style Health Care and Life Style Plastic Surgery.
- Develop web, desktop and mobile applications to retrieve and transfer data using Java, Objective-C, Swift, HTML5 and SQL Server databases.
Mac and PC Proficient
Final Cut Pro